November 02, 2006

Welcome to The Veterans Blog


Before you start surfing The Veterans Blog I think it's only right that I introduce myself to you.

My name is Tony Bucaro and I am a 36 year old disabled US Army Infantry Veteran. I have spent from June 1989 to May 1997 in the Infantry with assignments in the following units:

A co. 6/502nd Inf. Berlin Brigade
HHC 1/187th Inf. “Rakkasans” 101st ABN
AMF (L) NATO Inf. Co. Mannheim Germany
C co. 1/24th Inf. 25th Inf. Div. “Tropical Lightning”

Although my Army career was cut short, my fight still continues not only for myself but to help fellow veterans like you. Wither you are disabled or not, you are entitled to many benefits just for being a veteran and having served your country. Most of you don’t know that you have these benefits which are yours by right. But, starting today it is my mission to help put out as much information as possible to help as many veterans as possible. So every veteran can become self-sufficient again and rely on no one.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Knight-18 said...

Your blog makes me want to put on my army fatigues back on and getting to work soldiering some noble cause...lots of battles are going on out there; and you surely are reviving the fight in me....keep this up; put the "Fight" back int the "Old Dogs" out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home